Pompeii and Herculaneum: Student Workbook (2019 Second Edition)
-------Second Edition Run-Out-------
We are currently preparing for the third edition launch later in the year, and are liquidating our "second edition" stock. Be quick, stocks are limited and won't last.
A student textbook and workbook for the current HSC Ancient History course in NSW, but also perfect for anyone studying Pompeii & Herculaneum.
- Full colour with hundreds of images
- Source based textbook
- Up to date information and research
- Tailored to the new HSC examination format with short answer and extended response practise questions for all aspects of the syllabus.
- Accessible for students of all levels with basic fact based questions and source analysis tiering up to essay questions.
- Over 130 pages of information, practise questions, essays and activities.
- Many schools have commented that it's the most comprehensive discussion of Herculaneum they have seen in a textbook.
Go to https://www.mq.edu.au/about/about-the-university/faculties-and-departments/faculty-of-arts/departments-and-centres/department-of-ancient-history/ancient-history-for-schools/pompeii/investigating-and-interpreting-sources to see a sample chapter from this book on "Women".
If you are a school or a business and would like an invoice (this requires no upfront payment), email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Orders will be shipped once payment is received.
Please Include the following information:
First Name, Last Name, Business Name or School Name, Address, Phone Number, and Order Quantity.
You will be sent an invoice via email.
*Only 10%, or one chapter of this book, may be photocopied. Copyright Mellissa Mance-Samcou 2019.