Pompeii and Herculaneum: Student Workbook (2021 third edition)
The third edition of "Pompeii and Herculaneum: Student Workbook" has been completely updated and re-formatted. It still has all of the features that you know and love such as student questions, activities and essays. As well as clearly labelled sources and detailed information. Almost every chapter of the latest edition has been updated and expanded and includes the most up-to-date information on the excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum including:
- Updated date for the eruption (charcoal inscription of Regio V).
- The discovery of the chariot, horses and victims of Civita Giuliana.
- The looting of Civita Giuliana.
- The discovery of food remains in the thermopolium of Regio V.
- The discovery of the "Sorceress' Kit.
- Glass brain matter in a skull in Herculaneum.
- Covid 19 response at the sites
and much, much more.
Full colour with over 150 pages of information, photographs, sources and questions. Students can answer all of the questions inside the book, giving them comprehensive notes and answers all in one place.
Give your students the edge they need with the latest information all in one place.
Students can also complete an additional e-book of practise examination questions all included in the one price. Simply purchase a class-set and the download codes will be emailed to you.
If you buy a class set of 5 or more you will automatically receive the books for the special discounted rate of $36.99 each (plus GST).